This is Alison, Preston's mom. I will be posting things on this blog during Preston's mission. Preston will not have access to this blog until after his mission. If you would like to send him an email please see his contact information, located to the right of this blog. Thanks

Monday, July 13, 2015

#1: First Day in Mexico City MTC

Hola mom and dad! I made it to the MTC and I have this time to check in with you. My P-Days during my MTC time will be on Thursdays. I'm definately in for a culture shock! If I wasn't humble before I left, I sure am now, the streets are super chaotic! I'm excited to be here in Mexico to learn and grow both physically but most importantly, spiritually. Mexico City reminds me of Southern California where the air quality is very poor and smells awful. I'm happy to tell you mom that I've taken pictures and you'll be proud! haha I've got to go but I'm looking forward to hearing from you again! love you all!
Elder Fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment