This is Alison, Preston's mom. I will be posting things on this blog during Preston's mission. Preston will not have access to this blog until after his mission. If you would like to send him an email please see his contact information, located to the right of this blog. Thanks

Monday, June 5, 2017

101: Finishing Strong



Hey!

We had 4 investigators in church yesterday!  We might end the cycle with a baptism, if not, they will be baptized the week I leave. haha  I'm trying to finish strong because it is harder and harder each day; like I'm super tired and exhausted all the time!  haha  Dad-I want to have an "interview" with you, like 1 ½  hours!!! hahaha  And, I'd like to go to the temple; I'm thinking Friday or Saturday! It would be great if the whole family could go.  

Yep!  Elder Beeson and Elder Anton go home this week- on the 8th.  I am the only American flying to the U.S. on the 21st! haha  I'm gonna be alone for like 8-9 hours that day! haha
We went paint balling again!  It was fun!  I only got hit once-in the wrist. hahaha  I wanna go again after the mission.  That's sweet that Brecken went sky diving on his birthday.  How much did that cost?  Do you have pictures because he didn't send me any.  

(Last Week I gave him a challenge to take a creative picture of him and his companion-See below)
Here's my creative pic with my comp! :) Hope you like!!
(Love it!)



This week's scripture is: Alma 26:29-30

29 And we have entered into their houses and taught them, and we have taught them in their streets; yea, and we have taught them upon their hills; and we have also entered into their temples and their synagogues and taught them; and we have been cast out, and mocked, and spit upon, and smote upon our cheeks; and we have been stoned, and taken and bound with strong cords, and cast into prison; and through the power and wisdom of God we have been delivered again.
30 And we have suffered all manner of afflictions, and all this, that perhaps we might be the means of saving some soul; and we supposed that our joy would be full if perhaps we could be the means of saving some.
Love your missionary,
Elder Fowler

Elder Anton Elder Beeson and Elder Fowler
(These three all arrived at the CCM (Missionary Training Center in Mexico)
on the same day-July 8, 2015, however, Anton and Beeson are both
returning home two weeks before Elder Fowler to start their summer studies.
This is goodbye for now, but at the end of August, these thee, along with another elder,
Elder Larsen, will be roommates up at school!
)

The family I am with is from my last area in Centro!  
The Gonzales Garcia family!  I love them!  The mom
is like my "mom" in the mission!  Her youngest daughter wants me 
to return and be there for her baptism my last week here in the mission. 
I think I will be able to attend because that last Monday and Tuesday
I won't be doing much other than an interview with President Montoya and 
having my Last Supper with President and Sister Montoya.

This is from paint balling today!  It was dope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment