This is Alison, Preston's mom. I will be posting things on this blog during Preston's mission. Preston will not have access to this blog until after his mission. If you would like to send him an email please see his contact information, located to the right of this blog. Thanks

Sunday, September 11, 2016

#62: Same Ward, Different Boundaries

(September 5th)
Buenas Tardes!
Well, this week was good! First things first-I got a new area, it's in the same ward but different boundaries!  I like it a lot, it's pretty sweet!

Elder Hernandez doesn't speak any English, but I'm teaching him and he's teaching me more Spanish.  He can read English pretty well, which is cool!

Yeah, I still talk with Matt each week, normally.  I can't believe he goes home this week!! Wow!! 2 Years and he's done! Crazy!

I have pictures to send, but the computer won't seem to let me send them :(

Love you,
Elder Fowler

This week's scripture to "Ponderize":
Alma 36:3
And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment