This is Alison, Preston's mom. I will be posting things on this blog during Preston's mission. Preston will not have access to this blog until after his mission. If you would like to send him an email please see his contact information, located to the right of this blog. Thanks

Sunday, June 19, 2016

#50: First Week With Elder Merlo

Hola!
This week was really good!  On Monday we settled into our house and it's still missing some stuff and we still are as of today! haha  But, the house is nice.  I don't know why, but my companion, Elder Merlo, reminds me a lot of Landon!!  (Landon is his cousin and is actually serving a mission in Cancun, Mexico) It's kinda weird, but I like it....we get along great!  He acts so much like him too, I love it! :D    I've told him that it is my job to train him to always be obedient in all things throughout his mission and then afterwards too.  Church here was really good!  I forgot to tell you that I've served my whole mission in the same stake this whole time!! hahaha How funny is that!

I love you!
Your missionary,
Elder Fowler

We are outside the church building grilling as a zone today.

(Some huge slide)

Add Check out the name of this street!!!  
(Must be hard to pronounce)


No comments:

Post a Comment