This is Alison, Preston's mom. I will be posting things on this blog during Preston's mission. Preston will not have access to this blog until after his mission. If you would like to send him an email please see his contact information, located to the right of this blog. Thanks

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I'm an UNCLE!!!

Congratulations Brooke and Dylan!!! I'm so happy for you both and the new addition to the family!:) He seriously is the most precious baby I've seen! I wish I was there to celebrate with you but there'll be plenty of time to do that when I get home!:) Isn't the knowladge of the Plan of Salvation just absolutley beautiful!? You and Dylan will be rockin' parents!:) I wish you and your family the best these next two years and pray for all of you individually. I had you in my thoughts all Tuesday and Wednesday!! 
Love you Brooke!:) give Krew a big hug and kiss for me please!!
Elder Fowler

Krew Karter Mooney-Born exactly 2 weeks after
Elder Fowler left on his mission- July 22, 2015
8Lbs 5oz, 21" long, 7:18pm
Happy Parents-Dylan and Brooke Mooney

Thinking about Uncle Preston and how Krew will
one day be a missionary himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment